Positive Way Of Living
A positive lifestyle means shifting your perspective from problems to solutions. A positive attitude enables you to focus on the possibilities and opportunities. Training yourself to adopt a positive mindset, clears a path for better decision making, reduced stress and increased productivity.
Have you ever stopped to consider what is going right in your life? Are you aware of what is working, and do you experience life in a flow of good energy? Do you tend to be happy and confident?
If your answer is YES, you have likely developed great skills to navigate your way free of judgment, attachments, and beliefs. You experience a sense of inner peace and confidence with each new day. You see the glass half-full.
If your answer is NO, then you most likely have developed the habit of living your life focused on what is wrong -- seeing the glass half-empty. This not only keeps you from experiencing your full potential, but it also creates stress and zaps you of energy. This can be especially true if you make choices based on what you think you SHOULD do, rather than what you want to do. By following your intuition and charting your own course, you’re more apt to be proactive rather than reactive. When you see life through a positive lens, you come to realize that you have choices.
In every single moment you can shift your viewpoint and move away from the habitual thoughts and behaviors that leave you feeling tired, unsatisfied, and living a chaotic life.
Here are 8 Open Hearted Coaching Tips to help you shift from the glass half-empty to glass-half full:
· Focus on what IS working and build on that.
· Maintain an Attitude of Gratitude. There is always something or someone to be thankful for.
· Learn from every experience, good or bad; look for the silver lining.
· Explore what brings you pleasure and spend time doing more of the things you enjoy.
· Spend time in nature, even if it is just a few moments a day. Inhale the beauty of the day.
· Smile more often; you will be amazed at the response you receive.
· Ask for what YOU want.
· Laughter is the best medicine; find the humor when things don't go quite as planned.
Live Life Coach, Suzi April guides clients to develop great skills to navigate your way free of negativity, judgment, attachments, and beliefs that can weigh you down.
All rights reserved. Please do not copy. Doing so is a violation of karmic law.